Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2009

How do You Store Your Fabric Stash?

Wow...so I'm catching up on some of my favorite blogs today. One of my very favorites is "Just Something I Made" by Cathe Holden. She comes up with some of the most amazing ideas! Anyway, I'm browsing today...and this post catches my attention. And I'm not even a sewer...nor do I collect fabric like so many of my Etsy teammates. Guys - you have GOT to check this out!!


http://justsomethingimade.blogspot.com/2009/07/organizing-fabric-remnants.html

I'll be waiting for your own pics!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Thanks so much for the mention! That post has sure gotten lots of attention, it's amazing!! I hope your readers do send you photos of their rolls if they decide to organize their scraps! Have a great week-

    Cathe

    ReplyDelete