Let me try to remember what I've made in the past...
- I painted floorcloths one year (when I look back now they were not very good!).
- I painted paper mache boxes - those turned out pretty good considering I knew very little about painting at the time. Let's see...they were all different: gingerbread man; mom & dad moose; and angel; a snowman.
- One year I did reverse glass paint on large glass platters - and they were Halloween pics!
- One year I knitted "wristies" - the are cuffs that slip over the hand and go under your coat sleeves - they keep the wind out.
- One year I painted on snow shovels - the "will work for snow" and snowmen...it was a bit of a challenge getting several of them to Florida - thank goodness one sister was driving to Florida that year and could take them with!!
- One year I did a variety of things...a put together a "sisters" CD with a collection of my fav; I made a couple of "bath teas"; and I can't remember tonight what else I did that year.
- One year I made the felted water bottle cozy I sell in my Etsy shop.
I think I'm missing a few year...if'when I remember I'll add that.
Which brings me back to the title of this post...birdhouses. This year I knitted/felted birdhouse ornaments. They turned out so cute. I also made a game out of painted dice.
I'm working on making more birdhouse ornaments and will put them in my shop once they are done. Please check them out!