Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Whew! That's Done...

"That" being the Open House we held for our daughter! Not that I really had that much to do...I think that what she needed me the most for is to write checks for everything! That's about all we did this morning...run to Sam's Club...run to Gordon Food Service...run to the grocery store...run to the party store...run to the ATM machine! I'm not complaining, I'm just tired!

I let her pick the menu...with just a few hints from me...she picked: chicken wings (3 styles: BBQ, lemon pepper and plain), macaroni salad, baked beans, veggies & dip, fruit & dip, chips, and of course cake! Sodas and punch to drink. It was all good! The best part? I didn't really have to spend the day cooking.

We had a really nice time with all the friends that came out! Thanks to all of you!

1 comment:

  1. Checking out your blog from the Etsy thread you posted it in. I have to say, the title really does fit your work - it's beautiful! Your adventure with the broom has to be the wierdest thing I've ever heard happening on the road.

    ReplyDelete