Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Is spring here yet?

Well, we've had a snow filled winter in our town. Last year we had the 2nd snowiest winter on record and we're on track to beat that this year! We've have over 104 inches of snow this season. And I've got the winter blues. It's been dark & dreary; I've been cold and weary. I wish for sun & warmth...I hope that will energize me. About the only thing that doesn't stop working is my imagination. I still have dozens of things on my mental to-do list. I just need to find that incentive to actually do them.
I do have some book thongs made. I'm trying to come up with an imaginative way to photograph them. I have almost 1 1/2 dozen mini scarves knitted up as well. I'm debating on the kinds of button I want to use on those. And there again, I'm trying to come up with an imaginative way to photograph those.


If you have an idea for photographing, please let me know!






No comments:

Post a Comment