Pages

Friday, September 12, 2008

First Box shipping off to college...

So, we packed up the mini-van last month and took our daughter to college. And, yes...it was pretty packed. And almost every other day, I get a phone call or an email..."I need this" or "Can you send me that?"

The first box I shipped includes:
  • about 6 pairs of shoes (mostly dress shoes still in boxes)
  • about 6 purses
  • about 6 belts
  • water bottle
  • her favorite DVD
  • a pair of jeans
  • some old dishtowels/dishclothes
  • some of those 3-M removable hooks
  • a corded phone
  • an extension cord
  • a backpack
  • some trial mix
  • some dried cranberries
  • some of those peach ring candy

I think that's about all! I'm so thankful I work in an office where we have UPS come and pick up every day...no waiting in line at the post office...insurance included....and I can pay through payroll deduction!

Stay tuned for the contents of box # 2...should be shipping early next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment