Pages

Friday, March 7, 2008

Bigger Than A Cozy; Smaller Than A Bag: What Is It?

So, I'm on the etsy forums and we are looking at the shop of the person who posted before us, and we're supposed to make a suggestion of something new they could put in their shop. Which is a really great idea for a forum post anyway!! And someone suggested that I make bags...and my response is "there are so many sellers who make fabulous purses" and then she tells me she means something small enough to carry a few little items...and I think I can enjoy trying this out! Smaller means I don't have to worry about lining a purse (since I HATE sewing!). They could match my bottle cozies and my cell phone cozies....whoa! I'd better go look through some books and come up with a plan!



Later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment